1. You told me you hated the way the skin was always tearing from my lips because i couldn’t stop biting them, so i bit them even harder and spat blood into your mouth every time we kissed; I swear I still see red stains on your teeth when you smile at her.
2. You said you’d never liked heavy drinkers, that they weren’t ladylike and you could never stay with one, so I stopped hiding my bottles of vodka and stayed out late every night, drinking and undressing for the boys you despised.
3. You hated cigarettes, so I let my lungs turn black and blew my secondhand smoke down your throat. When you told me to stop, I stole your wallet and walked to the corner store and bought 8 packs of Marlboro Reds that I ended up smoking in a week.
4. You said you could only see scars as imperfections, not stories, so I carved words into my wrists and showed them to you so you could understand; you slammed every door in the house that night.
5. You told me you were sick of the scenery, almost as sick as you were of me, so I painted our bedroom walls with my blood; at least I could change one thing to help your restless heart.
6. You’d never understood love, not even when I tore my chest open with a kitchen knife and tried to hand you my heart. It just ended with a lot of blood and you screaming about the stained carpet.
7. I got tired of the bruises you’d left on my insides, so I took your car out in the middle of the night and crashed into a tree. You didn’t visit me in the hospital, but you went to the garage every day to ask when your Mustang would be fixed.
8. I realized that if I didn’t love myself, you weren’t ever going to love me, so I left in the middle of the night. I didn’t want to see you smile as I drove away.
— I was only destroying myself to hurt you. (via pessimistiic)
Anyone who talks about teenage girls like they’re somehow exceptionally annoying and immature has either never met or actively ignores teenage boys and their shenanigans.
Protect Blue Ivy from anti-blackness at all costs.
protect every black little girl from anti-blackness at all costs
Just because someone desires you, it does not mean that they value you.
Read it over.
Let those words resonate in your mind.
Something about spring makes me miss you. Maybe because that’s when we met. The smell of flowers remind me of you. The bright colors that suddenly fill the world make me think of how much you love dying your hair.
Something about summer makes me hate you. Maybe because that’s when you left. Not even the heat of the sun could make me want to take off the jacket you forgot at my house. The kids splashing around in swimming pools remind me of all the times I tried to drown myself in the bathtub because you’re never coming back.
Something about autumn makes my hands shake. Maybe because that’s when you tried to love me again. The crunched up leaves on the ground are similar to the lifeless look you got in your eyes when you rolled up my sleeves and saw that nothing had changed since you left. The stillness of the air is like the silence of your bedroom on the night I found myself begging you to stay for the last time.
Something about winter makes me lonely. Maybe because that’s when someone told me you’d kissed her and that you were in love. The snow on the ground isn’t nearly as cold as you are. The dark, heavy clouds that follow me home every evening always seem to match my mood.
— At least the seasons are guaranteed, unlike your love. (via pessimistiic)
Dudes who actually react when you giving him the suck up.
Bless y’all. I love guy-moans. I love when he start cussin under his breath and shit. He start looking for shit to hold onto, grabbing my hair, can’t figure out how his life got to this point and shit.
That kind of dude is fun to suck and fuck.